KINESIOLOGY RECEPTOR TEST
THE KINESIOLOGY MUSCLE TEST INDICATES WHICH PART OF THE BODY THE HYDROGEN ATOM NEEDS REPAIRING. THE STONE WILL DETERMINE WHICH ENERGY CHAKRA, ENDOCRINE GLAND, OR HORMONAL SYSTEM IN AFFECTED. THERE SEVERAL WAYS YOU CAN TEST FOR YOU RECEPTOR NECKLACE;
- Pendulum/Ring String Test: If you do not have a pendulum you can take a personal item that you wear regularly such as a necklace, or you can also take a ring and place it on some string to create your own pendulum. First you must ask which direction is Yes and which direction is No, simply by saying "show me yes" or "show me no" and then swinging the pendulum forward. Once you have determined which way is yes and which way is no, you can graduate through the stone chart (stone chart can be found at the bottom of this page) to get a response for each stone (yes or no). If you wish to test for the Receptor necklace designs to see which is better for you (3 or 4 Leg Wave/Quantum Series) you can also vocally say each Receptor name and ask for a yes or a no. Lastly we offer the Receptor necklaces in several metal options, from Plated to solid Gold (the purer the metal, the higher the vibratory frequency), you can also use this pendulum method to determine which metal vibration is right for you. For example by asking "Do I need Gold Plated" or "Do I need Platinum Plated" or "Do I need Sterling Silver" and so on. When you are ready to place your order you can select the different options on the product page.
- Dowsing Rods (please see video)
- Self Test (please follow instructions on this page)
- Two Person Test (please follow instructions on this page)
HOW TO SELF TEST
- Print the color chart at the bottom of this page and place it on a table in front of you. Sit down and relax.
- Have the person testing you sit down opposite you.
- With your left hand place your first finger on the top color WHITE, and with your right hand make a circle using your thumb and middle finger pad
- The person sitting opposite is going to gently place both hands over you right hand pull your thumb and middle finger apart, you will then resist.
- Focus only on that color, and work your way through the color chart. If your fingers easily come apart, your body is not reacting. If you reach a color where your fingers becoming tightly shut, your body is giving you a response, indicating that you are reacting to an area of your body that you are weak.
- Step 3.
- If you are unsure of any results, retest. You may find that you are weak on more than one color, this is very common. Retest your “reacting” colors until you find the weakest.
- Print the color chart (select link here) and place it on a table in front of you. Sit down and relax.
- Rest the pad of your middle finger on the nail of your index finger. (Use your right hand if you are right-handed, your left if left-handed).
- Gently press your middle finger pad against the nail of your index finger.
- Observe the way this feels. As you test yourself on each color, be aware of the response, you will notice either strong pressure or weak pressure. Strong means “YES” this color is appropriate for me, while weak means “NO” I don`t need this color.
- Place the tip of your other index finger on the first color on the chart “White”. Notice your response; is it weak? Strong? (Remember that a strong response indicates “YES” you do need this color)
- Give your body time, but generally, the difference in pressure is most noticeable immediately.
- Repeat this process for each color, noting your “YES” and your “NO” responses. (You may discover more than one “YES” but that is alright)
Re-test the colors to which you experienced a strong response. Notice the differences in intensity of responses; some may cause a stronger and some will be weaker “YES`”.
Suppose you tested “YES” for both red and deep blue. Read the information on the chart for each color. You will notice that red is very energizing, while blue has a more calming effect. If you are already a high-energy person,or if you experience anxiety, you may select the deep blue “Sapphire” and its calming qualities.
Ask Your Body
Using the same finger technique as indicated above, ask your body “Is deep blue more beneficial than red for me at this time?” Notice your response. Once again, strong means “YES” weak means “NO”.
Sometimes, the body is reluctant to reveal information. Trust yourself. Repeat the message to your body that a strong response to a color means you need that frequency, whereas a weak response means your body doesn't.
Maybe the different levels of response or intensities are confusing; tell yourself that your response will be much clearer this time then test yourself on each color again. You will be surprised at how much clearer your answers will be!